Egr. Kiran Bhave
Kiran, an engineering graduate is a unique combination of Creative talent, Innovation, Art, Science & Technology, Finance and Management.
Excelled in every field undertaken with industry standard certifications – be it PMP, for project management, ITIL for IT Infrastructure, ISO Auditor for Quality acumen, NISM and III (SEBI and IRDA) exams for Financial Acumen.
- Diploma in Electronics & Radio Engg – St.Xavier’s Technical Institute, Mahim, Board of Technical Exams
- B.E.(Computer Engg) – Vivekanand Education Society’s Institute of Technology, Chembur, University of Mumbai
- Project Management Professional (PMP ™) , PMI, USA
- ITIL, Axelos, UK
- Financial Advisor, Level 1 & 2, NISM (A SEBI Trust)
- Insurance Advisor, III, IRDA
- Electronics – Physics of semiconductors – certificate course – IIT, Kanpur
- किरणफॉण्ट http://www.kiranfont.com
Breaking the barriers of technology and providing platform to Authors and non-technical people to be able to write easily in देवनागरी with negligible cost and be able to record / publish their creation from home
- अर्थस्वातंत्र्य http://as-44.com
After achieving this prestigious life stage of financial freedom, Kiran is on his way to help his friends to motivate & guide them to achieve this status at least before official retirement age
- Member of Department Advisory Board (DAB) at SAKEC (Shah & Anchor Kutchhi Engineering College)
- Representative in “Sustainable Rural Development” at University of Mumbai – Dept of Lifelong Learning and Extension
- Mentor for student in Vanavasi Kalyan Ashram
15+ years of first hand and consulting experience in Personal Financial Planning & Management. Earned his Financial Freedom at the age of 44.
18 years of creative designing of Devanagari True Type fonts for enabling masses to use their native languages on computers with simplicity.
22+ years of IT Industry experience, of which over 9 years of experience working at client locations abroad for client interaction, on-site co-ordination and IT consultancy in the USA, UK and Austria(Vienna).
IT Experience also includes Leading and managing small and medium size software projects and in end to end development of Applications from Requirement Analysis to Testing and Implementation, technical design and development of Client-Server, Multi-tier architecture and web based systems using Visual Basic, COM, ASP, .NET, SQL Server and other Microsoft technologies.
Recent experience includes providing IT leadership and consultancy for service lifecycle automation implementation, IT Process consulting and Quality Management
Kiran is associated with many Social Responsibility Initiatives and actively works as Volunteer in the field of Education, Environment – Waste Management, Recycling – Reusing, Tree Plantation, Energy conservation, Promotion of renewable energy, Water conservation.
Electronics is his favorite subject and he likes to teach it to aspiring kids
Personal Finance & Wealth management is his favorite topic with an expertise in Financial Freedom. He actively promotes Financial Planning as the need of the hour.
Health awareness and restoration of health from lifestyle diseases is his yet another well researched interest and he promotes total health by following simple, sustainable & natural lifestyle to reverse the effects of lifestyle diseases.